Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Week 5 Wikis - Explore - as easy as making a peanut butter sandwich

I know I can certainly make a peanut butter sandwich so to contribute to a PB Wiki should be rather pain-free! I have just sent an email requesting the invite key so that I can contribute to NSW learning 2.0 wiki - I was reading the wiki last night and found it extremely interesting perusing the various roles in libraries - I have worked in a Junior Library so found I was agreeing with most of the entries for Childrens (even the part about dressing up in costumes!) as well as the Library Officer, Library Assistant and Branch Librarians - I don't consider myself 'that old' as I'm nowhere near retiring age but I have worked in each of those roles during my time - I started when I was only 19. Anyway, I look forward to obtaining the invite key so that I can add my thoughts to the wiki. I will add the link to the NSW learning 2.0 wiki

1 comment:

pls@slnsw said...

I think your career in libraries will ensure valuable input into your wiki